Earn an Online Master of Science in Special Education
Curriculum and Instruction is a degree plan which helps educators learn how to develop strategies for learning. University of the Southwest's Curriculum and Instruction program will guide educators as they learn to integrate teaching strategies with technology. Students may also specialize in bilingual education or teaching English to speakers of other languages.
A Comprehensive Graduate Degree in Special Education
- Learn the advanced interventions and techniques needed to specialize in students with special needs
- Become an expert in the characteristics, needs, and behaviors of your students
- Identify and effectively instruct students who display gifted or exceptional learning ability
What Makes University of the Southwest Different from the Rest?
- Flexibility - Earn your degree fully online and create a custom schedule to have classes during your free time
- Quality - Combine a liberal arts education along with a solid background in education
- Accreditation & Faculty - University of the Southwest is regionally accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Our faculty will do everything possible to ensure that you will succeed
Our Degree Program is Enrolling Now
To begin your educational journey, fill out the form on the right hand side or call
(800) 216-3917 and we'll make sure you get the information you need. Get started today!