Earn an Online Master of Science in Education Administration
University of the Southwest's Educational Administration Program presents a dynamic combination of theory and practice which prepares the student for public school administration or instructional leadership at the teaching level.
The primary emphasis of the program includes:
- Educational Leadership and Supervision
- Theories of Curriculum Development
- Policies and Public Relations
- Education Law
- Educational Finance and Facilities
- School Administration
- Theories of Administration
- Applied Educational Leadership
- Internship in Educational Administration
A Comprehensive Graduate Degree in Education Administration
- Enrich your skills with our dynamic combination of theory and practice that will prepare you for a teaching or administration role
- Master concepts such as educational leadership, educational supervision, and theories of education administration
- Be prepared to lead with a solid foundation in policies and public relations, education law, and finance & facilities classes
- Apply your skills in the real world with an Internship in Educational Administration
What Makes University of the Southwest Different from the Rest?
- Flexibility - Earn your degree fully online, on-site on our New Mexico campus, or a combination of both. Create a custom schedule to have classes during your free time
- Quality - Combine a liberal arts education along with a solid background in education
- Accreditation & Faculty - University of the Southwest is regionally accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Our faculty will do everything possible to ensure that you will succeed
Our Degree Program is Enrolling Now
To begin your educational journey, fill out the form on the right hand side or call
(800) 216-3917 and we'll make sure you get the information you need. Get started today!