Apply to our Flexible Online MBA in Strategic Management Program - Enrolling Now!
The MBA in Strategic Management is a 36 credit hour program delivered entirely online. The program is designed for entrepreneurs and executives charged with developing strategic plans within their organization. Students can complete the program in as little as 14 months and quickly gain a professional edge by working with instructors who are industry experts at the design, development, and implementation of strategic initiatives. The program focuses on the tools, models, and techniques used to create competitive strategies with the goal of providing students expertise their career field.
Our excellence in business curriculum and supportive educational community has helped students achieve success for nearly 50 years.
Our Comprehensive Online MBA in Strategic Management Courses Include:
CORE COURSE REQUIREMENTS
SPECIALIZATION COURSE REQUIREMENTS
- MBA 5223 Leadership
- MBA 5103 Information Technology for Managers
- MBA 5533 Business Analytics and Econometrics
- MBA 5243 Controllership
- MBA 5323 Marketing Concepts and Strategies
- MBA 5503 Transforming Business in the 21st Century
- MBA 5423 Financial Management
- MBA 5403 Human Resource Management
- MBA 6103 Managing Innovation
- MBA 6113 Change Management
- MBA 6123 Sustainability Management
- MBA 6503 Organizational Design and Strategy (Capstone)
Why Choose University of the Southwest?
- Earn your 100% online Master's Degree in Business Administration at your own pace
- Our regionally accredited online university will ensure that your degree & education is respected
- Financial aid is available for our 100% online graduate degrees
- Recognized among the Best Tier 1 Regional Universities by US News & Report Best Colleges 2011
Learn More Today
Fill out the form on the right hand side or call (800) 216-3917 and we'll make sure you get the information you need. Get started today!