MBA in Sports Management and Recreation - Enrolling Now!
Now students can apply their love of sports and fitness to the world of business with an MBA in Sports Management and Recreation degree. This degree is designed to enhance sports management and leadership skills while deepening business knowledge in this industry.
Our excellence in business curriculum and supportive educational community has helped students achieve success for nearly 50 years.
Potential Career Paths
- Work with teams in the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NCAA, NASCAR, UFC, MLS, and more
- Become a general manager, president, or manager of a professional sports team, college team, or sports organization
- Represent professional athletes by becoming a sports agent or sports information director
- Work to improve teams by becoming a scouting director, marketing director, development adviser, or coach
Why Choose University of the Southwest?
- Earn your 100% online Master's Degree in Business Administration at your own pace
- Our regionally accredited online university will ensure that your degree & education is respected
- Financial aid is available for our 100% online graduate degrees
- Recognized among the Best Tier 1 Regional Universities by US News & Report Best Colleges 2011
Online Sports MBA Courses Include:
- Sports Marketing
- Sports Management: Economy and Finance
- Probabilities and Statistics
- Physical Education and Sports Administration
Learn More Today
Fill out the form on the right hand side or call (800) 216-3917 and we'll make sure you get the information you need. Get started today!