Apply to our Flexible Online MBA Research Track Program - Enrolling Now!
The Research Track MBA is designed for students with a strong desire to participate in academic research and scholarly writing/publication. As a 36 credit hour (minimum) program delivered entirely online, students engage in a well-rounded, multidisciplinary curriculum which addresses all of the primary content areas. Prior to completion of the program, students will work closely with a core team of subject matter experts to develop a research-based thesis. This committee will guide the student through the design, data collection, and analysis phases of the thesis project, providing a solid foundation for future study. Many Research Track MBA students choose to continue their academic career in a PhD/Doctoral program.
Our excellence in business curriculum and supportive educational community has helped students achieve success for nearly 50 years.
Our Comprehensive Online MBA Courses Include:
- MBA 5523 Business Statistics Research Design
- MBA 5103 Information Technology for Managers
- MBA 5203 Information Technology for E-Business
- MBA 5223 Leadership
- MBA 5243 Controllership
- MBA 5323 Marketing Concepts and Strategies
- MBA 5343 Internal Audit Theory and Practice
- MBA 5403 Human Resource Management
- MBA 5423 Financial Management
- MBA 5433 Multinational Financial Management
- MBA 5503 Transforming Business in the 21st Century
- MBA 5803 Thesis/Capstone
Why Choose University of the Southwest?
- Earn your 100% online Master's Degree in Business Administration at your own pace
- Our regionally accredited online university will ensure that your degree & education is respected
- Financial aid is available for our 100% online graduate degrees
- Recognized among the Best Tier 1 Regional Universities by US News & Report Best Colleges 2011
Learn More Today
Fill out the form on the right hand side or call (800) 216-3917 and we'll make sure you get the information you need. Get started today!