MBA in Law Enforcement and Corrections - Enrolling Now!
The Law Enforcement & Corrections MBA is a 36 credit hour program that students can complete in as little as 12 months. The program is designed to help law enforcement and correctional officers budget finances, manage officers, and become strong, well-rounded leaders. Students can earn their degree from anywhere. Classes are 100% online, which provides great flexibility. A business degree is not required to be accepted into our program, and professional and military training could equal credits. An MBA with a specialization in Law Enforcement and Corrections will give graduates the edge they need in order to serve a higher purpose.
Our excellence in business curriculum and supportive educational community has helped students achieve success for nearly 50 years.
Our Comprehensive Online MBA in Law Enforcement and Corrections Courses Include:
CORE COURSE REQUIREMENTS
SPECIALIZATION COURSE REQUIREMENTS
- MBA 5223 Leadership
- MBA 5103 Information Technology for Managers
- MBA 6133 Statistics in Criminal Justice
- MBA 5243 Controllership
- MBA 5323 Marketing Concepts and Strategies
- MBA 5403 Human Resource Management
- MBA 5423 Financial Management
- MBA 6143 Administration of Organizations in the CJ System
- MBA 6153 Administration of Corrections Organizations
- MBA 6223 Criminal Law
- MBA 6233 Crime Mapping
- MBA 6503 Organizational Design and Strategy (Capstone)
Why Choose University of the Southwest?
- Earn your 100% online Master's Degree in Business Administration at your own pace
- Our regionally accredited online university will ensure that your degree & education is respected
- Financial aid is available for our 100% online graduate degrees
- Recognized among the Best Tier 1 Regional Universities by US News & Report Best Colleges 2011
Learn More Today
Fill out the form on the right hand side or call (800) 216-3917 and we'll make sure you get the information you need. Get started today!