Apply to our Flexible Online MBA in Accounting Program - Enrolling Now!
The MBA in accounting is a 36 credit hour program delivered entirely online. The program is designed for individuals seeking their CPA certification and a career in accountancy. Students can complete the program in as little as 14 months and quickly gain a professional edge by working with instructors who are industry leaders in accounting. The program includes a strategic overview of accounting concepts, methodologies, and techniques aimed at providing students a competitive advantage in a dynamic career field.
Our excellence in business curriculum and supportive educational community has helped students achieve success for nearly 50 years.
Our Comprehensive Online MBA in Accounting Courses Include:
CORE COURSE REQUIREMENTS
SPECIALIZATION COURSE REQUIREMENTS
- MBA 5223 Leadership
- MBA 5103 Information Technology for Managers
- MBA 5533 Business Analytics and Econometrics
- MBA 5243 Controllership
- MBA 5323 Marketing Concepts and Strategies
- MBA 5503 Transforming Business in the 21st Century
- MBA 5423 Financial Management
- MBA 6333 Financial Reporting
- MBA 5343 Internal Audit Theory and Practice
- MBA 6403 Small Business Accounting
- MBA 6343 Financial Planning and Investment Analysis
- MBA 6503 Organizational Design and Strategy (Capstone)
Why Choose University of the Southwest?
- Earn your 100% online Master's Degree in Business Administration at your own pace
- Our regionally accredited online university will ensure that your degree & education is respected
- Financial aid is available for our 100% online graduate degrees
- Recognized among the Best Tier 1 Regional Universities by US News & Report Best Colleges 2011
Learn More Today
Fill out the form on the right hand side or call (800) 216-3917 and we'll make sure you get the information you need. Get started today!